Saturday 2 June 2012

The proof of the story is in the telling...

Greetings, and welcome to my blog.

I am one of those people who has always been a writer, but has never - until now - written a book.

I have poems, stories and books full of notes that I have written dating back to my childhood.  Finally, I have had the time and the opportunity to write my debut novel.

My book, "Charcoal" is a romantic tragedy, about the consequences of desires fulfilled - and those left unfulfilled.

It will be published as a paperback and in ebook format for download towards the end of June, 2012.

You will be able to find me on my twitter account @jerowneywriter or on the Facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/jaynerowneywriter - and I will add more information to this blog very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment